Friday, October 28, 2011

My friend Max Cross posted this video today. Thats me folks, playing out in Harvard Square on a bald head, no beard day.  That was one of my favorite daytime pitches - the Harvard Coop.  At night, there was usually someone much louder than me across the street, so it wasn't much good after dark, but on a good Sunday morning, with a few puffy clouds and busloads of tourists getting dropped off right there, and light traffic, and the smell of hotdogs cooking in The Tasty just around the corner, it was close to heaven.  Thanks Max, for posting a terrific memory.  It never ceases to amaze me how much a good photo or video can bring back to mind!  Sheesh! Now I'm homesick. If you are in Boston or Cambridge today, please feel free to drop a buck or two in a street singer's basket - and just tell them I sent ya!  In fact, if you see Unca Scam, drop him a buck and tell him I sent ya.  Don't forget to stop and watch his show. He's the only guy in Cambridge who'll tell you the truth about politics!  

No comments:

Post a Comment